1. Ready to simulate the feel of rowing across the open water? There's no better way to do it than with a water rowing machine. Many people prefer this type to other models because they offer the most realistic experience for users - you'll actually feel like you're rowing a boat across the water.
2. Water rowers offer a more realistic feel for users and have the added benefit of increased resistance as the pace increases, keeping the workout challenging from start to finish. Water rowing machines are a great cardiovascular workout for athletes of all fitness levels.
3. Make sure you're getting the most out of your workout by purchasing one with a heart rate monitor that allows you to check your heart rate in real time. Keeping your heart rate in the optimal range while exercising can help you burn more calories.
4. Programmable water rowing machines are a good investment for anyone who likes stability in their workout. Many high-end rowing machines feature displays that simulate a complete virtual experience, including workout calendars, varying scenery, and workout statistics.
5. Silence is golden, and that's what you'll get with a water rowing machine. These are some of the quietest models on the market. Because the resistance for water rowing machines comes from water pressure, a slight sloshing noise can sometimes be heard. But just think of it as the sound of water lapping against your boat, contributing to an even more realistic rowing experience.
6. If you want to store your exercise equipment out of sight, check out a portable or folding water rowing machine. But keep in mind that because of the resistance mechanism, a water rower isn't your best bet if you're dealing with space constraints. They tend to be slightly bulkier and heavier than other types and are more difficult to fold or disassemble quickly.
7. Your rowing machine can be as modern or retro as you'd like. We have a wide selection, including beautiful machines made of wood for a classic, traditional feel. You'll be picturing yourself in the thick of the Oxford v. Cambridge Boat Race with every stroke.
8. If you're looking for an updated, modern look to complement your decor check out our selection of water rowing machines with stainless steel frames.